Thursday, October 4, 2012

What is this all about?


Women Talking about Change

I wanted to create this blog to go with my FaceBook group "Women Talking about Change.  

This is really a girly girl kind of blog.  Many women go through different changes and I believe when we communicate to each other in some small way we also help each other.

Sometimes it is the smallest things that can make us miserable, like not knowing how to use a brow-pencil or wanting to know ways to enhance your lips.  What is the best thing to use for dry skin, how to hide spots we have by using concealer.  The list is endless and my goal for this group is help answer some questions, share some thoughts and perhaps even learn from each other.

Here are two blog post I have written but posted them on my WhiteOak's World blog. Than I decided that creating a new blog just for Women Talking about Change would be the best way to go. Instead of deleting the post from my other blog and re-posting them here, I felt it was just easier to add the links.



If you ever have a suggestion or would like to create a post on a topic related to Women Talking about Change, please just send me an email and we can talk about it. 

2 comments: